This Hyperion Telemetry unit set will transmit telemetry data from the model when connected to the bind port of your Hyperion DSMX-compatible receivers (DSM2™, and DSMX™ are registered trademarks of Horizon Hobbies USA.). This unit has inbuilt sensors for receiver voltage, temperature and altitude as well as external sensors for temperature, flight battery current and voltage, and motor RPM. Display of the data requires a DSMX compatible transmitter that will show selected values on the transmitter screen.
Telemetry compatible Transmitters: - DX6 (2014 version), DX7s, DX8, DX9, DX10 and DX18
- Inbuilt sensors: receiver voltage, temperature, and altitude (included)
- External sensors: temperature, flight battery current, voltage, and motor RPM (included)
- True RSSI Telemetry Feature: 0 to 100 signal-strength displayed on Transmitter
- Frequency: 2.4Ghz DSMX (compatible)
- Compatible with DSMX™ Aircraft radio and module systems. DSM2™, and DSMX™ are registered trademarks of Horizon Hobbies USA.
- This is not a Horizon Hobbies DSM2™, DSMX™ product, and is not manufactured or endorsed by Horizon Hobbies USA.DSM2, and DSMX™ are registered trademarks of Horizon Hobbies USA.
- Accepted by the MAAA in Australia, see the MAAA MOP58 for guidance