This full-range DSMX compatible 6ch diversity receiver is a great solution for all models requiring up to 6 channels (DSM2™, and DSMX™ are registered trademarks of Horizon Hobbies USA.), perfect for those looking for an affordable, yet high-quality DSMX compatible receiver with diversity. This receiver will extend your range and increase your radio link robustness. Just in case that one of the antennae on your radio system cannot receive a signal due to its orientation or airframe shadow (due to carbon fiber), this receiver will use the other antennae, vastly improving the chance that you receive proper commands from the transmitter.
Hyperion DSMX compatible receivers offer the latest generation with it’s Spread-Spectrum DSMX-style compatibility. Hyperion receivers only use high-quality original components, MCUs and with state of the art SMT automation to ensure a quality product every time. Every HP-DSMX6RXD is manufactured using impedance matched PCBs with exact tuning to provide signal stability and range that exceeds any of the previous generation DSM2 compatible receivers.
Compatible Transmitters: - DSMX-type Transmitters
- Channels: 6
- Diversity Antenna
- Compact design
- Low latency response time:
- Built-in Failsafe feature (programmed upon binding)
- Frequency: 2.4Ghz DSMX (compatible)
- Compatible with DSMX™ Aircraft radio and module systems. DSM2™, and DSMX™ are registered trademarks of Horizon Hobbies USA.
- Input voltage: 3.45 ~ 10.2v
- This is not a Horizon Hobbies DSM2™, DSMX™ product, and is not manufactured or endorsed by Horizon Hobbies USA.DSM2, and DSMX™ are registered trademarks of Horizon Hobbies USA.
- Accepted by the MAAA in Australia, see the MAAA MOP58 for guidance