The XP is a special receiver that is identical to the D8R-II Plus, but it has added the RSSI and CPPM outputs commonly used for FPV aircraft.
CPPM can reduce wiring to some flight controllers, a single servo extension can carry all 8 channels to the flight computer.
Furthermore, CPPM output can be used as a wireless trainer system (wireless trainer cable).
The RSSI output is for use with On Screen Display (OSD) systems that are common in the First Person View (FPV) vehicles.
(All FrSky telemetry receivers send RSSI levels back to the transmitter, but this receiver can output this data for use with an OSD.)
- Two external analog telemetry ports (A1&A2) and one digital data-stream port (Rx)
- RSSI (PWM) and CPPM output if channel 3 and channel 4 are connected by a jumper
- Two switchable PPM modes - FS/HS mode
- Alarm warning on low voltage Poor reception etc.
- Compatible with FrSky two way telemetry modules: DFT DJT DHT DHT-U
- Operating voltage: 3.5~10V
- Power consumption: 100mA
- Resolution: 3072 (>11bit)
- Number of channels: 8
- Range: >1.5km
- Servo Frame Rate: 18ms (FS - Normal Speed Mode) / 9ms (HS - High Speed Mode)
- Dimensions: 55 x 25 x 14 mm
- Weight: 12.4g
Warning: Battery or servos are NOT to be plugged into side ports (A1/A2/Rx), otherwise damage may occur. Warning: HS mode is only applied for high-speed digital servos. Other servos should select FS mode, otherwise servos will get hot and may burn out.