The new DYS XM20A V2 ESCs are specially designed for high KV power racing motors. Small size and easier installation. Matched perfectly with the new DYS BX1306 and MR2204/ 2205-2300KV brushless racing motors.
- Input voltage: 3-4s Lipo
- BEC: NO
- Size(mm): 24L*14W*4.5H
- Type: BLHeli Bootloader & Firmware
- Weight: 5.8g
- XM series ESC is the upgraded version of the SN series with advanced processor, a basic frequency up to 50MHz, and faster overall processing capacity to better support high KV motors
- Designed for quick multi-rotor throttle response
- Twisted pair cable is used to deliver throttle signal, reducing signal crosstalk while further stabilizing copper wire transmission
- New miniaturization and ultra-low resistance MOSFET, powerful flow resistance, and professional MOS Drive chips improve efficiency
- Newly designed PCB board improves impact resistance.
- Sub-miniaturization design reduces weight while still providing a high performance filtering capacitor
- Refresh rate of throttle signal up to 500Hz, compatible with all modern flight controllers, including the Naze32 Rev6 and SP Racing F3
- Ultra-high speed Oneshot125 with 3000Hz refresh rate provides quick, smooth throttle response
- Fully programmable via USB port, with two-way and 3D modes for high speed racing and acrobatics
Type: BLHeli Bootloader & Firmware