• Extreme low CG and short main shaft design, dramatically reduces flight resistance, effectively improves T-Rex 500’s 3D performance and speed.
• Two part detachable main blade grips for ease of maintenance and assembly.
• New style linkage rod design, complete assembly increases linkage rod rigidity, allowing the pitch slider (follower) to be omitted, resulting in a head assembly that is much simplified and rigid.
• Upgrading to the 500DFC rotor head assembly is extremely easy; just replace the head block included in the 500DFC kit, replace the blade grip pitch lever with the new 500DFC lever, connect the 500DFC linkage assembly, and replace the main shaft with 500DFC main shaft. Existing swashplate and newer main rotor grips are kept in the upgrade.
• Suitable for T-REX 500 flybarless system.
• 500DFC Main Rotor Head Assembly x 1
• 500 Feathering Shaft Sleeve x 1
• 500 Damper rubber x 2
• M2.5 Set screw x 1
• Socket collar screw(M2.5x19mm) x 3
• 500DFC Main Blade Grip Arm x 2
• 500DFC Main rotor grip arm integrated control link x 2
• 500DFC Main rotor grip linkage bearing sleeve x 2
• 682ZZ Bearing(Φ2.5xΦ6x2.6mm) x 4
• 500DFC Linkage rod A(M2.5x12mm) x 2
• 600PRO Elevator ball link x 2
• 500DFC Main Shaft x 1
• Socket collar screw(M3x6mm) x 4
• 250 Feathering shaft washer x 2