These are Pro-Line Split Six 2.2"/3.0" SC Wheels. Hey there all you Slash® fans check out Pro-Line's new 2.2” x 3.0” Bead-Loc wheels for your Slash® Rear, Slash® 4x4 Front or Rear and Blitz Front or Rear. New wheel, new and improved Bead-Loc, and all in one complete wheel package it’s the Split Six.
- One sided Bead-Loc captures both sides of tire evenly
- 3-piece design for easy install and no gluing of tires.
- Wheel made from high-strength, durable DuPont nylon material
- For use on front (#2714) and rear (#2715) of Slash®
- Six stainless steel button head screws included per wheel. Button Head Hardware size 2mm hex, 3mm threads, 10mm long.
- 2.2” front side for realistic look and 3.0” back side for suspension clearance
- Same track width as stock wheels
- A deep, sating black finish on all Split Six wheels.
- WARNING: Not recommended for high speeds that brusless motors provide.
- NOTE: Pro-Line bead-loc wheels work with Pro-Line tires only due to the inner webbing bead design.
- Made in the USA, since 1982
- Split Six Wheels (2 pcs)
- Bead-Loc Sleeves (2 pcs)
- Die Cast Bead-Loc Rings (2 pcs)
- Stainless Steel Button Head Screws (12 pcs)
- [R] Slash® 2wd
- [F/R] Slash® 4x4