This is a pair of BFGoodrich® Krawler T/A® KX 1.9" tires. Pro-Line is proud to announce the fully licensed Krawler T/A® KX 1.9" tires in the new 3.85" OD size continuing our successful partnership with the leading full-size Off-Road tire manufacturer - BFGoodrich®! This collaboration started with the introduction of the full-race BFGoodrich® Baja T/A® KR2 tires and continued with the extremely popular BFGoodrich® All-Terrain KO2. The Krawler T/A® KX (KX is for Key feature: eXtreme traction) is BFGoodrich's Off-Road Maximum Traction tire for off-road enthusiasts who participate in the extreme sport of rock crawling to challenge their crawling skills and the performance of their vehicles. This purpose-built rock crawling tire was developed through participation in competition as BFGoodrich® worked directly with full-size rock crawling enthusiasts. The all-new 3.85" OD size is Pro-Line's smallest 1.9" tire to date and provides incredible scale performance in a small package.
The Krawler T/A® KX features an extra deep tread design with a tread pattern that combines deep, aggressive independent blocks with solid sidewall lugs. Pro-Line's re-creation of the Krawler T/A® KX comes in at 3.85" tall x 1.31" wide for the perfect balance of Ultra-Scale looks and performance! The all-new BFGoodrich® Krawler T/A® KX 1.9" tires from Pro-Line are a must-have. Get yours today!
- Licensed BFGoodrich® Krawler T/A® KX Tire Design
- Blue & Red Label Editions - Made from Pro-Line's Legendary G8 & Super Soft Predator Compound
- Own the Same Tires That are Used on Many Full-Size Rock Crawling Rigs
- Exacting Scale Detail Down to the Tire Warnings and T/A® Sidewall Tread Logos
- 3.85" tall x 1.31" wide for the Perfect Balance of Scale Looks and Performance
- Soft Foam Inserts Included for Maximum Traction
- Made in the USA, since 1982
- BFGoodrich® Krawler T/A® KX 1.9" Tires (2 pcs)
- Soft White Foam Inserts (2 pcs)
1.9" Rock Crawling Front or Rear Wheels