This is a pair of pre-mounted 2.8" Interco® TSL SX Super Swamper® Tires. Under official license from Interco Tire Corporation, Pro-Line is proud to announce the 2.8" TSL SX Super Swamper® in the legendary M2 compound mounted to the F-11 wheel you need. With "almost scale" not being acceptable and access to Interco's design data, Pro-Line's engineering staff has reproduced the Super Swamper in a scale configuration not previously available for 2.8" Monster Trucks. The new 2.8" Super Swamper® is perfect for drivers who want a licensed scale tire and unmatched performance in all terrains!
Compared to the highly successful Trencher 2.8" Tires the new TSL SX Super Swamper 2.8" Tires have more side bite while maintaining similar forward traction with a more scale appearance.
The F-11 style wheel brings the tough and rugged look of full-size trucks straight to your vehicle of choice! The satin black finish of this super durable wheel will make your truck stand out from the rest. The wheel features a molded-in bead-loc ring and lug nuts, 11 triangulated spokes and a scale P-L logo. This 12mm hex wheel is a must-have for all Pro-Line fans!
If you have a 2.8" Monster Truck and love scale tires and maximum performance, then the pre-mounted Interco® TSL SX Super Swamper® 2.8" tires are made for you!
Interco® Tire Corporation trademarks used under license to Pro-Line.
- Interco TSL SX Super Swamper Replica Design
- Perfect for 2.8" Monster Trucks
- Maximum Forward Bite and Incredible Side Traction
- Optimum Handling, Durability and Longevity
- Made in the Legendary M2 Compound
- Tires and Wheels Also Available Un-Mounted
- Made in the USA, since 1982 - Read about Pro-Line Racing's History
- Tough 11 spoke wheel style
- Satin Black finish
- Molded in Bead-loc ring and lug nuts for scale look
- Wheel made from high-strength, durable DuPont nylon material
- P-L Racing Logo and Styling
Interco TSL SX Super Swamper 2.8" Tires mounted on F-11 Black 12mm hex wheels (2 pcs)
Traxxas® Stampede® Electric Rear
|Tire Compound Colored Dot Chart|