New look, same awesomeness! Check out the Mercedes G 500 TRX-4 this RC Truck is packed full of features right out of the box! With remote differential locks, remote high and low gearing at a flick of a switch, portal axle, Inner fenders, waterproof electronics, metal geared high torque steering servo, aluminium shocks and the list goes on!
The TRX-4 has differentials that you can lock from your remote controller. No need to break from the action to push on a lever or install locking parts just flick a switch on the fly and keephaving fun.
The first rock crawler to have the luxury of having the extra ground clearance axle portals provide. Go where others can't with the Traxxas TRX-4!
Why carry your crawler down to the trail when you can drive? The Traxxas TRX-4 features a high-speed gear to get to your next crawling challenge quickly. When you get there, flick the rocker switch on your remote controller to engage low range and conquer tough terrain with exception torque.
TRX-4 uses three fully-waterproof micro servos to actuate the front and rear differentials aswell as the high/low range selection on the transmission. Sleeved micro cables eliminate complicated linkages that would otherwise limit suspension articulation.
The TRX-4 Trail and Scale is being shown with the legendary Mercedes G-500, complete with exciting scale details for an authentic 4-wheelin’ experience. Traxxas included a functional spare wheel and tire, an off-road jack, and spare fuel canisters. Secure your trail gear in the included roof basket. There’s even a snorkel for taking the waterproof TRX-4 through creek crossings. The rugged bumpers provide clearance and protection and are equipped with recovery D-rings. The front bumper is designed to be compatible with many popular off-road accessories.
Oil-filled coil-over GTS shocks were created exclusively for the TRX-4 chassis. These silver-anodized aluminum units deliver silky-smooth damping performance and feature threaded shock bodies for easy ride height adjustments. The convincing scale realism looks great and they perform even better with an O-ring cap seal and dual X-ring shaft seals.
- Custom-Painted Mercedes G-500 Body
- Trail-tuned XL-5 HV Waterproof Electronic Speed Control
- Remote Locking Differentials
- Hi/Low Range Transmission
- Torque Twist Eliminated
- The Power of Portals
- Improved Geometry
- Rigid Steel Frame
- Scale Detail
- Aluminum GTS Shocks
- Metal Gear Digital Servo
- Cruise Control
- 3S Power System
- Canyon Trail 1.9 Tires
- Traxxas Tough
- TRX-4, Ready-To-Race model w/ Mercedes G-500 Body
- XL-5 HV waterproof electronic speed control
- Titan 21T reverse rotation motor
- TQi 2.4GHz radio system with cruise control
- High quality maintenance tools
- NiMH (4–7 cell) or LiPo (2S–3S) Battery Pack w/iD Connector
- Compatible Battery Charger
- AA Batteries for transmitter (4 pcs)
- Length: 586mm
- Width: 249mm
- Weight: 7.43lb (3.372kg)
- Height: 292mm
- Wheelbase: 324mm
- Hex Size: 12mm
- Speed Control: XL-5 HV
- Motor (electric): 21T Reverse Rotation
- Transmission: 2-speed Hi-Lo, Remote Shifting
- Gear Pitch: 32P
- Differential Type: 4 Gear, Remote Locking
- Chassis Structure / Material: Steel Ladder Frame with Nylon Composite Crossmembers
- Brake Type: Electronic “Hill Hold”
- Drive System: Shaft Driven 4WD
- Steering: Chassis Mounted Servo
- Transmitter: TQi™ 2.4 GHz 4-Channel Transmitter
- Receiver: TRA6533
- Skill Level: 2