RealFlight® is the #1 RC flight simulator in the world! It's the absolute best tool new RC pilots can use when learning how to fly. It also makes it possible for experienced RC pilots to practice new maneuvers and to hone their skills so they can become even better pilots.
This exclusive, money-saving combo includes the best-selling RealFlight 9.5 software, a Spektrum™ WS2000 Wireless Simulator USB Dongle, and a Spektrum DXS Transmitter. This combination allows you to "fly" all of the aircraft in RF9.5 wirelessly through a USB port on a laptop or desktop PC using the DXS transmitter. Best of all, you can also use the DXS transmitter to fly a variety of Blade®, E-flite®, and HobbyZone® Bind-N-Fly (BNF) Basic aircraft from trainers to sport models and beyond!
With more than 170 different aircraft to fly — including airplanes, helicopters, drones and more — at over 40 different flying sites, plus the ability to edit aircraft and sites, there's an almost infinite number of flying options available in RF9.5. Add in game-like challenges that make flight training fun, multiplayer options so you can fly and compete with other pilots online, compatibility with VR headsets, and many, many more features, and you have everything you need to succeed at the field — because you can "fly" on a desktop at home, or on a laptop just about anywhere else!
RealFlight 9.5 adds more of the most popular aircraft from the Best Brands in RC, along with the AMA Headquarters' International Aeromodeling Center (IAC) Flying Site 3 and additional Virtual Flight Instructor lessons, to deliver an experience you simply can't find anywhere else.
RealFlight 9.5 includes more than a dozen new aircraft* from E-flite®, HobbyZone®, Hangar 9®, and Synergy:
- HobbyZone AeroScout™ S 1.1m with SAFE® Technology
- E-flite Habu STS 70mm EDF Jet with SAFE Technology
- E-flite F-15 Eagle 64mm EDF Jet with AS3X® and SAFE Select Technologies
- E-flite F-16 Thunderbirds 70mm EDF Jet with AS3X and SAFE Select Technologies
- E-flite A-10 Thunderbolt II Twin 64mm EDF Jet with AS3X and SAFE Select Technologies
- E-flite V1200 1.2m with AS3X and SAFE Select Technologies
- E-flite Cirrus SR22T 1.5m with AS3X and SAFE Select Technologies
- E-flite P-51D Mustang 1.5m with AS3X and SAFE Select Technologies
- E-flite Twin Otter 1.2m with AS3X and SAFE Select Technologies
- E-flite Twin Otter 1.2m with Floats, AS3X and SAFE Select Technologies
- E-flite UMX Turbo Timber® with AS3X and SAFE Select Technologies
- E-flite Turbo Timber 1.5m with AS3X and SAFE Select Technologies
- E-flite Turbo Timber 1.5m with Floats, AS3X and SAFE Select Technologies
- E-flite Night Timber X 1.2m with AS3X and SAFE Select Technologies
- Hangar 9 Pitts S-2B 50-60cc
- Synergy RC 696 Helicopter
- And more!
If you purchased RealFlight 9 at any time, you will receive an online update to 9.5 at no charge! Internet connectivity required to download the update after RealFlight 9.5 is released in late October 2020.
For any RC flight enthusiast looking to strike the perfect balance between economy and innovative features, the 7-channel Spektrum DXS radio can be used with a variety of compatible Spektrum receivers installed in many Blade, HobbyZone and E-flite BNF (Bind-N-Fly) aircraft. It offers full-range control, secure DSMX® interference resistance, advanced telemetry capabilities, and proven transmitter ergonomics for fatigue-free flying. The simplified setup of the DXS also gets you into the air faster, with less time needed for preparation and programming. It also works perfectly with the Spektrum WS2000 wireless simulator USB dongle and the RealFlight 9.5 RC simulator!
You can use the WS2000 dongle to wirelessly connect your Spektrum DSMX / DSM2 radio to your PC. No additional hardware is required. Simply plug the dongle into the USB port of your computer, bind it to a compatible Spektrum radio and you are ready to go!
- Press and hold the bind button while inserting the dongle into the USB port. The orange LED will flash repeatedly, indicating the dongle is in bind mode.
- Follow the transmitter instructions to put the transmitter into bind mode.
- The dongle LED will glow solid orange when the binding process is complete.
- The transmitter is now ready to use with the simulator!
New RealFlight® 9.5 Features
- More than a dozen new aircraft including trainers, scale, sport, jet and heli models from E-flite, HobbyZone, Hangar 9, and Synergy
- Fly at the newest PhotoField™ – Flying Site 3 at the AMA Headquarters' International Aeromodeling Center (IAC)
- Additional Virtual Flight Instructor lessons for new pilots learning to fly
Additional RealFlight® Features
- Industry-leading True-To-Life™ physics that make every flight more lifelike than any other sim
- A simple and intuitive interface for zero learning curve, zero hassle, and more fun
- More than 170 aircraft including airplanes, helicopters, drones, and more
- Over 40 different flying sites including 3D fields and PhotoFields
- FlexiField™ Site Editor so you can make fields your own
- The ability to edit aircraft and to import custom aircraft
- Game-like challenges that make flight training fun and interactive
- Multiplayer options so you can fly or compete with other pilots online
- Compatible with VR headsets, including the Oculus™ Rift and HTC® Vive™ VR headsets (sold separately)
Spektrum® DXS Features
- Compatible with a wide variety of Blade®, E-flite®, and HobbyZone® Bind-N-Fly (BNF) Basic aircraft
- Offers wireless trainer system capability with the optional SRXL2™ DSMX® Remote Receiver (available separately)
- Registration and updates are possible through a PC with the optional USB Programming Cable (available separately)
- Transmitter comes configured to provide the benefits of SAFE® technology with compatible SAFE-equipped receivers
- Proven ergonomic design is optimized for comfort and precise, fatigue-free control
Spektrum® WS2000 Features
- Enables any DSMX or DSM2 equipped transmitter* to connect wirelessly as a USB game controller
- No additional drivers required, uses generic drivers already available on most operating systems
- Works with most games and simulators that are compatible with USB game controllers including RealFlight (8.0 and above)
- Windows® 7 or Windows 8 or Windows 10**
- Intel® Pentium® 1.0GHz or equivalent
- 512 MB RAM
- 10 GB Hard Drive Space
- DVD Drive
- 3D Accelerated Video with:
- 32 MB Dedicated Video Memory
- Fully DirectX® 9 compliant (Shader Model 2.0 or better)
- Spektrum® InterLink® DX Simulator Controller, a Spektrum wireless simulator dongle plus a compatible DSM2/DSMX equipped transmitter, a RealFlight® compatible controller, or other compatible Gamepad/Joystick
- Internet connectivity required for activation** and to download additional content and updates
For Best Graphical Performance:
- Dual Core 2.4GHz CPU
- 2 GB RAM
- 3D Accelerated Video with: 512 MB dedicated video memory
- Broadband Internet connection
- Computer microphone for voice chat
- Compatible with some VR sets (available separately). Check manufacturer's requirements for VR system use.
- Works with both the Oculus Rift and HTC® Vive™ VR headsets
** Administrator access required in Windows 10
*** Adapter cord/cable set available separately (RFL1015) for use with the InterLink DX that will make it compatible with the trainer jacks on most Futaba® plus all JR® and Spektrum™ transmittersWindows is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries.