Treating passengers to breathtaking views of the Alaskan wilderness in special vista-dome cars is the McKinley Explorer. The modern version of the McKinley Explorer features models of bi-level dome dining-lounge cars. At 18 feet 2 inches tall and 89 feet long, these cars manufactured by the Colorado Railcar Company are the largest dome cars ever built.
This ready-to-run train set includes:
- EMD GP40 locomotive with directional headlights
- two 89' Colorado Railcar full-dome passenger cars (the Knik andKenai, both named after Alaskan Rivers)
- body-mounted E-Z Mate® couplers
- 63" x 45" oval of snap-fit E-Z Track® including 16 pieces of 22" radius curved track, 3 pieces straight track, and 1 curved plug-in terminal rerailer
- power pack and speed controller
- illustrated instruction manual
- Model: 00743
Shipping Weight: 9.7lbs
Scale: HO 1:87
This Product is Recommended for Ages 14 & Up.
This product is equipped with a 110 volt power supply designed for U.S./Canadian customers. Additional adapters or converters may be required in other countries.